Operation Coordinator - Strategic PartnershipsApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
This role will be acting as the major contact point between our strategic partners supply team and Agoda supply operation teams to ensure optimal usage of the supply systems, help build up partner’s knowledge, and consolidate operational/product feedback. It is a unique opportunity to learn how an online-travel-agency’s supply team works in full details.
In this Role, you'll get to:
• To become the expert of current supply product and upcoming new product features/processes
• To plan and conduct new feature/process training and support rollout with strategic partner’s operations team
• Conduct weekly sharing meeting on key updates to close knowledge gaps
• Identify knowledge that requires documentation and build knowledge base by creating and maintaining documentations
What you'll Need to Succeed:
• Business level fluency in both Japanese and English
• Strong interest in learning and improving operational process/systems
• Be able to communicate clearly and concisely
• Great attention to details
• Enjoy fast-moving environment and does not afraid to work under ambiguity
• Strong sense of ownership and can-do attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#tokyo #3 #LI-MT1