Partner Development InternApply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to know our team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we rollout new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Get to learn scaled account management and operations by assisting the operations team in optimizing efficiency and variety of tasks. You will have an opportunity to learn how to prepare reports, rollout experiments and improve processes. The intern will get a chance to gain operational experience and focus on supporting required tasks for upcoming campaigns and understand how scaled account management and ops works in one of the world’s fastest growing tech company.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Support project management of new key initiatives in areas of operational revenue opportunities and team efficiencies
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue increases within the Partner Development Team and inter department workflows
- Support and optimize Partner Development Team tools
- Become a specialist in Agoda tools and seek ways to support performance of team and customers
- Provide the team and the management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
What you'll need to succeed:
- Students currently completing a Bachelor's or Master's program in Computer science or operations that can provide a letter from the University confirming the internship period
- Able to work with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Positive attitude and open to learn/adapt
- Good command of English
- Strong numerical acumen and good proficiency in Microsoft Excel
It's great if you have:
- Proficient competency in ETL tools such as SQL
- Python knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.