Accommodation Services Senior Specialist – Key Accounts and Connectivity (Japanese Speaker)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Accommodation Services Team is working with Agoda’s accommodation partners daily. We are communicating with them on the phone and via email in many different languages and supporting them in technological, financial, and operational areas. The Accommodation Services Team is the first point of contact for our partners when connecting with Agoda, and we are excited to guide them along in this new venture. We assist in creating attractive profiles on Agoda’s sales channels, provide support in uploading high-quality pictures and adding new room types, and improve their inventories. We are also there when they need help to manage their Agoda bookings. Our agents support our partners to set up the best available and bookable products on Agoda channels. Once the product is there, we are assisting them with bookings and payments. We push for improvement every day, implementing the app version of the extranet and creating new payment models to ensure each partner’s journey with us even more exciting and rewarding.
- Learn more about this role : Life in Agoda Bangkok
Welcome to Agoda’s biggest office: Central World Bangkok
The key objective of an Accommodation Services Senior Specialist is to facilitate Onboarding and Support for all our Key Accounts and Connectivity partners. This individual will provide service to our Key Accounts and Connectivity partners to ensure that partners will receive support within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) while maintaining excellent and professional standard in order to achieve our Partner Satisfaction score from partners.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Handling support tickets/calls from partners with the highest integrity and quality
- Handling bulk creation of listings using ELMO upload tool and ensure that ARI(Allotment Rate Inventory) is received before the property is published on the website
- Handling bulk update requests from Key Accounts and Connectivity partners when the data dump is received
- Handling escalations from Accommodation Services 1st level Support, Market Management team, and any other teams when the inquiry or issue is concerning Key Accounts and Connectivity
- Optimize content to maximize conversion
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Participate in market and competition research (if required)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Managers.
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures
- Promoting supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter department workflows
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners
- Supporting Accommodation service 1st level via email and call according to the business needs.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English & Japanese
- Have basic PC skill and MS Excel skill
- Work experience in contact center for 1-2 years or in another relevant positions are welcomed.
- Strong technical knowledge related to channel managers, Derbysoft, Synxis are welcomed.
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Commercially sound & business minded
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Strong analytical ability & problem solving and investigation skills
- Excellent & effective written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Navigates well in ambiguous work environments (minimal structure or formalized processes)
- Energetic and driven personality
- Must be operationally orientated
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#bangkok #CUST #SALE #2 #LI-DS1