Market Manager - BangkokApply Now
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
As Market Manager, your key objective will be to help expand Agoda’s room supply network and establish and manage accommodation partner relationships. Ideally you should be experienced in the e-commerce industry and / or hotel / travel industry, especially online travel. As a part of the Partner Services team, you act as a consultant to our accommodation partners, as well as identify trends and define potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
- Evaluate partnerships & determine actions to optimize production.
- Execute strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to manage room availability and competitiveness of the Agoda website
- Identify regional supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market demands
- Identify, qualify, contact, counsel and visit the important hotel and accommodation suppliers to grow the portfolio of key destinations
- Manage listing processes for new suppliers and renewals with existing partners
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and model
- Participate in market research as required
- Prepare presentations and materials
- Manage regular weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Three years’ experience in hotel or travel industry, especially OTA channels preferred, but not necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Excellent command of English & Thai
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate various proposals to potential partners. Be a Team player with a Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Is creative and Innovative
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#TH #BD #PS #4 #LI-SR1