HRIS Senior SpecialistApply Now
Bangkok (Zen World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda is using a wide range of systems and tools like Workday, Zendesk, Greenhouse, etc. to support its People operations and dynamic workforce needs globally. We are looking for an HRIS Senior Specialist to drive projects and implement solutions at scale to simplify work, automate repetitive tasks, and optimize business processes. This role will ensure service delivery excellence and timely resolution of system escalations and day-to-day issues, manage the HRIS Operations Team's work plan and prioritization, look after regular system upgrades/enhancements, and partner with stakeholders across the department to drive continuous improvements that add value to the business.
In This Role, You'll Get To
- Take ownership of our case management platform, driving the product roadmap, ensuring proper adoption across teams, and optimizing reporting capabilities
- Partner closely with key business stakeholders from Talent and Recruiting teams to address their technology needs and align on priorities, timelines, issue resolution, testing and deployment plans.
- Configure, enhance, maintain, and optimize our wide range of People systems and tools (i.e. Workday, Zendesk, Greenhouse, etc.) and resolve complex technical issues
- Lead and develop the operations team, promoting a growth mindset and a culture of continuous improvement
- Optimize workflows to address process gaps
- Build checklists, impact analysis, and proper documentation of internal processes
- Implement solutions empowering end-users to be self-reliant
- Manage Workday releases and scheduled upgrades of other platforms
- Partner with integrations team to automate repetitive tasks and analytics team to set the right project KPIs
- Contribute to best practices sharing and department upskilling
- Lead system-related trainings across Agoda
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 2-3 years of solid project management and HRIS experience (Cloud-based HR applications experience preferred; Workday, Zendesk, Greenhouse experience a plus)
- Has functional knowledge in several areas (Core HR, Talent, Learning, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Security)
- End-to-end systems implementation and/or systems integrations experience
- Familiar with scrum/agile methodology
- Ability to understand and explain key HRIS issues and address stakeholder requirements
- Has strong analytical, reporting, and problem-solving skills
- Has strong sense of ownership and growth mindset
- Resilient, self-motivated, results-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, and influence
- Bachelor’s degree and fluency in English required
It's Great If You Have
- Experience in report writing, BI & analytics tools
- A global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#4 #Singapore #Malaysia #Manila #HR