Senior IT Risk and Business Continuity Specialist (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND. RELOCATION AND VISA SPONSORSHIP IS PROVIDED.
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 90 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
The Senior IT Risk & Business Continuity Specialist will work in a team environment to manage IT Risk Management & Business Continuity activities in line with NIST/ISO Frameworks. Working with general computer controls, system and data security, outsourcing partners, pre- and post-implementations of strategic applications and systems, social media, cloud computing, mobile devices and emerging and changing risks, this role will also require working closely with the security specialist of the team to maximize the opportunity.
It would also include reviewing information technology processes across the company for continuity efficiency, effectiveness, and adequacy of controls as well as monitoring compliance with company policies, procedures, regulations and master services agreements.
- Lead and/or participate in various IT Risk Management & continuity initiatives
- Actively manage IT risk according to oversight and regulatory requirements including governance, metrics, oversight of SDLC, application risk assessment & third party vendors
- Assess the risk(s) within Key Technology Processes by developing work aids to support evidence collection, analysis, and reporting objective and quantitative maturity capability level assessments
- Execute comprehensive analysis reviews for business continuity plans, create test plans and execution and provide recommendations, where applicable.
- Support the creation and/or collection of reporting, metrics, risk appetite statement updates, and testing results as needed.
- Develop strong and meaningful relationships across all levels of the Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, and Technology organization
- Identify value-added recommendations and align with local and corporate management on corrective actions to address identified risks.
- Understand the financial, operational and compliance risks which affect information systems design.
- Assist in SOX/PCI/ITGC audits
- 5+ years relevant experience in IT Risk & Business Continuity
- Must have experience in implementing the NIST Risk Management Framework / ISO 31000 & ISO 22301
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, and a GRC/Audit Board Tool
- Familiarity with DevOps/Agile is a preferred
- Education Degree - BS/BA, MIS or equivalent essential along with CISA/CRISC Certification
- English required, fluency in additional language(s) is preferred
Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology.
Has this role caught your interest? Apply now!