Senior Quality Assurance EngineerApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team
The QA department is responsible for the quality of Agoda’s product development and deployment. We push for improved processes and results that play a significant role in keeping our quality high and our customers happy. Our QA team is comprised of two main functions. There are the quality assurance engineers that focus on high-value development and products, presenting you with unique opportunities to achieve better results. Then there is the engineering tools team which creates unified, reusable testing frameworks and tools that boost development velocity, increase throughput, and better track and monitor our quality. With our dedicated role to quality assurance, we improve the focus of development teams and substantially contribute to the release of exciting new products, features, and tools that advance Agoda’s growth.
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer role at Agoda is an integral part of the development process.
In This Role, You’ll get to
- Lead and own quality strategy of assigned scrum team to ensure a right level of product quality
- Own quality practice of assigned scrum team
- Ensure right level of testing activities perform along with product design/implementation
- Define necessary test automation, design automation flow, share implementation effort with software engineer
- Monitor and ensure each change achieves its business KPI on production
- Drive the velocity of product development together with scrum team
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Graduated from IT related field
- Ability to code in any programming language
- Good command of English (Speaking, Writing, and Reading)
- Ability to identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the team's schedules and goals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
It’s Great if you Have
- Experience in Test automation or Selenium is a plus
- Experience in Agile Methodology is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.