Share this listing:
Contact Center Operations Manager – Thai Speaker (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Bangkok (All Season Office)
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings, Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs approximately 4,000 professionals from over 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Learn more about Agoda via:
This role requires a high level of personal and professional skills associated with running the day-to-day operations in a fast-paced customer service environment. The ideal candidate will bring a vision, a sense of curiosity, strong interpersonal skills, keen analytical skills, a tech-centric mindset and a willingness to lead by example. The ability to “tell a story,” analyze and visualize data is a job requirement. The candidate should also be versed in some of the latest contact-center infrastructure technologies. Familiarity with “Customer Satisfaction” as defined by the ability to provide Resolution and interpreted by Net Promoter Score (NPS) would lessen any learning curve. We’re a tech company looking for someone who wants to make a difference.
- Help determine and define call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments and business reviews
- Understanding contact center metrics and applying the given technology to optimize the workforce is essential
- Assist in defining user requirements, focusing on efficiency and effectiveness
- Bring a wealth of knowledge to the Team, focusing on sharing, guiding, building up Team members, by increasing competencies and identifying best practices
- Work closely with Workforce Management (WFM) to ensure staffing/roster levels support business targets
- Help to define “quality” and assist in establishing a learning environment based on collaboration, feedback and data
- Drive a resolution-focused environment aimed at delighting the customer
- Ensure Teams are motivated, engaged, empowered and are informed
- Assist in developing a human resource strategy by working with Learning & Development (Training), Employee Satisfaction Teams (ESat) & Talent
- Build a culture which includes performance reviews, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
Work closely with a global network of professionals all focused on managing the Agoda brand:
- Be unafraid to ask for help, be willing to fail-fast and willing to take a risk when the need arises
- Help combat employee attrition by understanding and recognizing team needs
- Host productive team meetings engaging all levels of the unit
- Build a culture which includes Rewards & Recognition
- Ensure a safe, friendly working environment
- Ensure company compliance initiatives are in place and can be monitored, both at the local and international level
- Embrace the Agoda Mission
- Strong background in Contact Center / BPO company with 2+ years of people management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Thai language
- Experience in managing a multi-channel environment (telephone, email, chat, social media) highly preferred
- Knowledge of PC applications / tech savvy
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Excellent listening skills, critical thinker, and with good attention to detail
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment
We welcome applications of candidates coming from various industries and who would like to experience being part of a tech and travel domain.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location.
Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#bangkok #kualalumpur #jakarta #manila #hcmc #singapore #MGMT #4 #LI-MB1