Associate Director, Global MobilityApply Now
Bangkok (Zen World Office)
**This is a Bangkok Based Role**
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
The Associate Director, Global Mobility will play a critical role in the People Department (HR), leading a team of senior professionals supporting the business resiliency and strong employee experience for our new hires and internal transfers that relocate with us annually. The successful candidate will have strong people management skills and the ability to build sustainable business relationships to advise and support our various senior stakeholders (such as CTO, CFO, VP’s and Regional Directors).
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
- Manage Agoda’s global employee mobility services, including relocation, immigration, and personal tax services.
- Support Agoda’s business growth and be an active member of strategic footprint planning.
- Manage external partners and professional services, tailored to Agoda’s needs. Work closely with other internal teams such as Compensation & Benefits, Finance, Talent)
- Design sustainable and scalable process improvements to provide consistent positive employee experiences. This includes defining and collecting service metrics, identify root cause and improvement opportunities based on data, and managing the relevant budgets.
- Identify development opportunities and provide support to build professional growth of people on the team
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in related field (HR services/ Immigration/ Personal tax)
- 3+ years of experience leading a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented mindset to enable working with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Excellent problem-solving skills, self-driven, capable of interpreting company data to help shape decision making
- Ability to design processes, define key measurements and implement scalable solutions.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or similar a strong plus
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)