Senior Software Engineer - AndroidApply Now
Please note this role is based in BANGKOK, Thailand! We provide full relocation packages for you and your family.
- Agoda is one of the biggest OTAs in Asia and is part of the Booking Holdings Group (NASDAQ: BKNG), the world’s largest online travel business (100B$ Market Cap) with over 2 Million properties listed
- We have 5000+ employees, 90 nationalities, 40+ offices, and 1000+ people in technology
- Our mobile team consists of 100+ amazing engineers and technology professionals who consistently improve an already world class product. Here is some information about our App…
- We support 38 languages and 50 currencies
- We are loved by our users with a rating of 4.6/4.7 and have been awarded the Editor’s Choice in the Google Play store
- We have over 15,000 unit tests, 900 automated UI tests, and release every week
About the Role
We are looking for significant contributors to our industry leading Android app. You'll be working on a product that’s evolved tremendously to be a market leader and still has lots of room to grow.
You’ll be using many of the most current techniques and patterns to accomplish our goals. Our typical day involves of using advanced architectures, implementing automated testing, and always improving our quality, tools, and efficiency.
- Lead development of features, experiments, technical components and systems
- Lead and mentor other technical team members
- Learn additional mobile team related software platforms
- Build top architectures to build top features in Kotlin
- Major contributor to our Agile and Scrum practices
- Get involved with full stack engineering and collaborate with server, other client, and infrastructure technical staff to the best solution
- At least 3 years of experience developing Android applications; 5 years preferred
- B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field; M.S. preferred
- Be a leader, technical architect, mentor, and driver towards the right technology
- Extremely proficient in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, MVVM, MVP, SOLID principals, and TDD.
- Working experience with Agile, Analytics, A/B testing, GIT Flow
If you feel you are the right candidate get in touch! Agoda is full of like-minded people who demand success, reach for it, and succeed!
This job is based in Bangkok and would require you to join our Bangkok office. We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
Agoda is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#bangkok #IT #ENG #3 #LI-TS1