Test Bookings Coordinator, Strategic Partnerships (6 months/12 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s and other Booking Holdings brands’ non-accommodation partners and promote our top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s and Booking Holdings’ unique travel product portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda and the other group companies, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant profits to the overall business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, strong team player who will be part of shaping our new solutions. As an integral part of our team, you will be involved in a key strategic project of Rocket Travel by Agoda (RTA).
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Developing and executing test reservations on mobile and desktop devices.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to report all findings and patterns.
- Synchronizing about issues identified and helping refine our test scenario strategy and approach by sharing insights and communicating your learnings.
- Verifying the accuracy and consistency of the rate shopping scenarios and flagging errors, issues you identify.
- Conducting market research for a new product solution at Agoda. You will be an integral part of our Strategic Partnerships team.
- Providing day-to-day support working in real, varied business situations requiring analysis, testing, and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborating closely with other members of the team, getting exposure to a variety of stakeholders, and learning from an experienced project management team.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1-2 years of work experience, ideally within a travel or tech company.
- Fluent English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Adaptable and a great team player.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented and good problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to effectively manage timelines.
- Basic proficiency in Excel.
#bangkok #OTHR #ANLS #GENB #2 #temp #contract
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.