Senior Lead, Regional Management Office (Singapore based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Market taking care of: Global
As a ‘Senior Lead, Regional Management Office’, you will be instrumental in helping the Regional VP, Country Directors and Strategy Regional Manager to define and implement operational innovations, business intelligence solutions, and projects that improve the team’s efficiency and effectiveness. You will also provide analytical support and strategic advice to Director level to solve complex problems and identify new opportunities.
You bring analytical acumen, coupled with the ability to dive into the details, and a high level of operational savvy. You have a history of owning projects and are relentless in driving these through to completion.
The role is based in Singapore and reports to the Strategy Regional Manager.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identify and implement initiatives that drive operational efficiencies
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency of your team
- Support local teams on tools and operations improvement
- Make data easily accessible for users through dashboards and report automation
- Build business cases and get buy-in from stakeholders
- Project prioritization and planning
- Interpret and action strategic business goals
- Report and present to senior management
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3 years operations, business intelligence or analytics experience required
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Proven track record in project delivery and management
- Experience in Internet, E-commerce, technology or travel industry experience is a plus
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required, MBA is a plus
- Team player with great collaboration skills
- Energetic and driven with Professional “get it done” attitude
- Creative and Innovative, adapts well to and is energized by change
- Working knowledge in advanced analytics tools (eg. Python, R) is a plus
#Singapore #Hong Kong #Thailand #Malaysia #Indonesia
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.