[Summer Internship 2024] Chain Wholesale Distribution InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
- Support short-term sales push for rapid partner acquisition to ensure the success of new wholesale distribution platform
- Support short-term in-house test bookings trial by building materials and coaching the test bookings’ team
- Join early-on one of the key innovative and strategic projects of Strategic Partnerships team.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Be responsible for supportive short-term BD push to acquire partners quickly:
- Initial market research: identify leads and possible partners to target.
- Initial sales support: help establish first key contacts and pitch preparation, help Account Managers throughout the acquisition process.
- Help us get setup for success by optimizing our sales cycle:
- Refine our existing processes (step-by-step processes once partner onboarded, generic sales emails etc.)
- Identify gaps and loopholes in processes and make suggestions for improvements
- Help build training materials for our internal test bookings team and support with training and coaching sessions of the team. Support the documentation process where applicable.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the team, getting exposure to a variety of stakeholders, and learning from an experienced project management team.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Able to do the internship from 27th of May to 2nd August 2024 (10-week program)
- Currently a 3rd-year or below university student at a respected university
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Curious, willing to learn and dynamic
- Structured with high level of ownership
- A team player who works well with multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment
It’s Great if you have:
- Good understanding and usage of data, reports, and tools to make decisions
- Knowledge of SQL
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.