[Summer Internship 2024] Motion Graphic Design InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
About the Brand team
Agoda’s Brand team is a diverse team of strategists, brand managers, media planners, project managers, visual designers, and creatives. We are master collaborators who help shape and protect what consumers, business partners, and even our employees, see, hear, and feel about Agoda, in order to generate trust, desire, and long-term loyalty. We act as an internal agency, driving development for the full spectrum of Agoda’s marketing collateral, including event and trade show materials, office redesigns, and branded merchandise. We also work very closely with creative, media, and research agencies around the world to execute compelling advertising campaigns across a wide variety of touch points such as TV, Out of Home, influencers, and social media. As guardians of the Agoda brand, our team excels at leveraging data and consumer insights to set our value proposition and give us a recognizable identity.
Learn about our 2019 rebrand here: https://careersatagoda.com/blog/introducing-agoda-new-brand-identity-tagline-logo-agojis/
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop and execute creatives for Agoda’s marketing collateral, display video ads, promotional campaigns, internal communications and more
- Use visual-design software to develop and refine illustrations, animations, video edits, layouts, and graphics for use across various touchpoints
- Contribute to all stages of creative development, from ideation and storyboarding to animation/video production and final delivery
- Brainstorm new video concepts/ideas, layouts, and graphics with an internal design team
- Pitch/present ideas to managers and/or key stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop and evolve design standards and requirements
- Stay up to date and receive training on design application changes and industry developments
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Able to do the internship from 27th of May to 2nd August 2024 (10-week program)
- Currently a 3rd-year or below university student at a respected university
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English
- Portfolio highlighting related works (e.g., video editing, motion graphics, and animation)
- Proficient with industry-standard design and video editing tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, Premiere, Figma)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale with different stakeholders and build good working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
It’s great if you have:
- Knowledge of UX/UI Design
- Basic 3D modeling & Animation
#Students #1 #summerintern #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.