Senior Manager / Manager – Travel Distribution, Strategic Partnerships (Based in Shanghai)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s and other Booking Holdings strategic partners and promote our top and bottom-line growth.
We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow contribution of their projects and accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s and Booking Holdings’ unique travel product portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda and the other group companies, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant profits to the overall business.
Location: Based in Shanghai
We are seeking a Travel Distribution Manager/Senior Manager, in our Strategic Partnerships department to support the direction and growth efforts of B2B partnerships with range of accommodation suppliers – bed banks, travel agencies, hotels wholesalers and others.
A successful applicant will be responsible for developing highly impactful partnerships with accommodation suppliers / clients globally, optimizing their performance and maximizing value for both sides. This role will also act as a project manager and stakeholder manager to drive progress on innovative partnerships programs and projects we offer.
- Drive profitable growth of the Strategic Partnerships – Travel Distribution business globally
- Manage all aspects of Travel Distribution partnerships strategy, including prospecting and onboarding new partners, account management and performance optimization.
- Develop and document optimization plans, financial metrics and goals for Key Accounts.
- Extract and explore data to identify opportunities; analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Define and implement account management best practices for B2B partners.
- Work with internal stakeholders, such as with finance operations and customer service, to ensure Agoda’s customer-centric approach is being met and built into these partnerships.
- Work closely with Product Owners to identify business needs and drive development of features, vision, and deals that can be experimented on to promote scalability.
- 6+ years (8+ for senior manager) of hands-on experience with sales, account management, strategic partnerships in e-commerce, tech or travel industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, business and/or quantitative degrees might be an advantage.
- MBA is an advantage, but not required.
Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally, across multiple geographies.
- Ability to clearly define and communicate business cases for new feature development and integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals.
- Strong data analysis skills to extract business insights and provide business recommendations. SQL skills is a big advantage.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (written & spoken). Mandarin Chinese language skills is an advantage, but not required.
- Hotel Accommodation distribution and sales industry understanding is an advantage.
- Experience with API connectivity is an advantage, but not required.
- Thrives in a transformational / change management environment.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Self-starter who identifies new opportunities, relentlessly drives growth and pushes projects forward
#3 #4 #stra #ANLS #prjm #shanghai #beijing
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.