Chain Wholesale – Strategic Partnerships Manager/Senior Manager (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s and other Booking Holdings strategic partners and promote our top and bottom-line growth.
We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow contribution of their projects and accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s and Booking Holdings’ unique travel product portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda and the other group companies, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant profits to the overall business.
We are seeking a manager position in our Strategic Partnerships department to support the direction and growth of Chain Wholesale partnerships. In this role, you will be actively innovating and supporting Central Team initiatives across Agoda’s core markets. In this role, you’ll get to:
- Strategy: contribute to and execute the account and Chain Wholesale strategy whilst effectively communicating the strategy to internal stakeholders
- Global Account Ownership: End-to-End commercial ownership and high-level operational support of select strategic global hotel chain brands
- Account support: Handle commercial and operational enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Cross-functional project management: Work with TD Account Managers, and other teams (Travel Distribution, Key Accounts, Product, Marketing, supply, finance, etc.) to drive profitable growth.
- Performance reporting: Handling reporting and analysis. Preparing updates on business performance, proposals, and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Optimization & Innovation: contribute towards growing the chain wholesale business for Agoda by identifying business needs and opportunities, sizing their impact and driving development of features, experiments, automation etc.
- Communication: Communicate with internal and external leadership teams to provide constructive feedback on account performance and opportunities
- 5-10 years of work experience, of which 2+ years’ experience in travel distribution, project management or account management ideally within a travel or tech company.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Growth mindset, data-driven decision-making and excited to work on a variety of functional areas
- Entrepreneurial and not afraid to be hands-on on the work
- Adaptable, results-oriented and a great team-player.
- Ability to keep track of moving parts across projects. Highly structured, comfortable with making prioritization decisions.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) with ability to influence and work well across multiple stakeholders
It’s great if you have:
- Good problem solving, numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to write in SQL a plus
- Previous experience working in a B2B environment or a hotel chain
#3 #4 #stra #ANLS #prjm #singapore #taipei #kualalumpur #jakarta #hongkong #hcmc #hanoi #manila #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.