Senior Analytics, Business Partner (Bangkok Based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
We are seeking a Senior Analytics Business Partner who will be instrumental in driving the success of the People team by delivering data-driven insights and robust measurement strategies. This role requires strong collaboration with various stakeholders to identify patterns and provide actionable recommendations. As a Senior Specialist, you will lead a group of analysts, actively working on people analytics, strategic workforce planning, and budgeting. You will also ensure that projects are progressing as per the defined scope and timeline, and activities are aligned with the organization’s strategic goals and personnel budget.
The rapid growth of the business and the increasing complexity driven by new launches and services make this an exciting, and challenging proposition. As a Senior Specialist, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of people analytics in our organization, making a significant impact on our strategic goals.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Act as a trusted advisor to Business Partners across the organization, providing expert insights based on People Analytics.
- Oversee and deliver analytical projects within agreed timelines, ensuring quality controls for client satisfaction.
- Foster an experimental mindset within the team, defining success metrics, and validating experiments.
- Provide a comprehensive view of the organization, highlighting opportunities, and conducting deep dives into areas of interest.
- Collaborate with all teams to drive efficiencies, optimize processes, and prioritize system enhancements.
- Contribute to the design and build of data products like dashboards, presenting key datasets to monitor performance.
- Deliver insightful analysis, dashboards, and presentations about People data to support strategic decision making.
- Play a key role in the operational budgeting and workforce planning of the company.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytics role, preferably within a fast-paced ecommerce or tech company.
- Strong commercial awareness with proven expertise in data analysis and visualization.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Ownership mindset, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a multicultural environment and foster a collaborative team culture.
- Proficiency in one or more analytics tools (Excel, SQL, Tableau, Python, R, or similar).
It’s Great if You Have
- Experience in People Analytics, Workforce Planning, Financial Budgeting, and other strategic planning processes, roles.
- Additional qualifications such as an MBA or Master’s degree in HRM discipline.
- High Emotional Quotient, with evidence of a service leadership philosophy.
- Consulting background or experience in a strategic role.
- Proven track record of challenging the status quo and proposing improvements in existing processes.
- Curiosity and a proactive approach to understanding the story behind the numbers.
- Experience in a multicultural or international work environment.
#LI-NS2 #Taipei #Hongkong #Singapore #Kualalumpur #Shanghai #Beijing #Tokyo #Seoul #Hanoi #Bangkok #Phuket #Pakistan #Bangladesh #Manila #HoChiMinh #Nigeria #SriLanka #Jakarta #Prague #Berlin #Madrid #Sofia #Budapest #Lisbon #Rome #Columbia #Atlanta #GreaterSaoPaulo
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.