Brand Traffic Coordinator – Branding (Bangkok Base)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
A bit about the Brand team:
Agoda’s Brand team is a diverse team of strategists, brand managers, media planners, project managers, visual designers, and creatives. We are master collaborators who help shape and protect what consumers, business partners, and even our employees see, hear, and feel about Agoda to generate trust, desire, and long-term brand loyalty. We act as an internal agency, driving development for the full spectrum of Agoda’s marketing collateral, including event and trade show materials, office redesigns, and branded merchandise. We also work very closely with creative, media, and research agencies around the world to execute compelling advertising campaigns across a wide variety of touch points, such as TV, Out of Home, Influencer Campaigns, and Social Media. As guardians of the Agoda brand, our team excels at leveraging data and consumer insights to set our value proposition and give us a recognizable identity.
We are now recruiting for a skilled traffic manager/project coordinator, that can help ensure that all workstreams flow efficiently to and from the design team and stakeholders.
- Build effective relationships with key departments and stakeholders
- Clarify briefs and deliverables before assignment of projects to design team
- Prioritize, assign, and manage design requests
- Set deadlines and schedules for project stage
- Distribute assignments to designers in collaboration with Design Managers
- Manage multiple workstreams and project communications for the Brand Design team
- Ensure project quality and approvals, flagging issues
- Identify process efficiencies and bottlenecks
- Manage contractors and resources
- Handle vendor communications and invoices
- Generate reports for capacity utilization of department and workstreams by department
- Manage budget reports, issuing Purchase Orders and Reconciliation
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong people management and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions and prioritize tasks.
- Proficiency in project management tools
- Excellent knowledge of Asana, Jira, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of design resources.
- Awareness of creative project processes.
- 3+ years of experience as traffic coordinator in an agency environment or as project coordinator in a client environment
- Excellent written and speaking English skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.