Enterprise Account Manager – Bangkok, ThailandApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Supply is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As Strategic Account Manager, your key objective will be to help expand Agoda’s room supply network and establish and manage hotel relationships. Ideally you should be experienced in the hotel industry and / or travel industry, especially online travel. You will be taking care of the hotel market and assisting market partnership related functions, as well as identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
In this Role, you’ll focus on:
- Business Analytics – Generate reports using available data, understand the correlation between the numbers, and know how to interpret it for hotel partners in order to drive business growth for both Agoda and partners
- Ownership / Execution – Pro-actively and continuously contribute to the growth of Agoda. Have solution-focused approach to recognize the problems as opportunities. Experiment, optimize and scale up
- Consulting / communication – Build trusted external relationships with hotel decision makers. Master a consultative approach to increase engagement of Agoda programs to drive business growth for both Agoda and partners
- Market health metrics – Master Agoda systems, products and programs, follow set processes and use data to monitor progress towards agreed business goals. Become an expert in the accommodation industry
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Three years’ experience in e-commerce, technology and internet industries
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Excellent command of English and Thai
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate various proposals to potential partners.
- Be a Team player with a Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Is creative and Innovative
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience with data analytics tool such as Tableau, Metabase, dBeaver, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.