Finance Vendor Management Senior Analyst (Bangkok based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Collections function within Credit Risk and Collections team is responsible for the collection from hotel partners for various product offerings. It also provides analytical support on various data requirements and is also responsible for collections MIS and reporting activities. This function manages the end-to-end management of Agoda’s external Debt Collection Affiliates.
This team is expanding, and we are looking for Collections Vendor Management Senior Analyst to be based out of Bangkok, Thailand.
Agoda is seeking a Collections Vendor Management Senior Analyst to lead and innovate our external debt collection process operations. This is an individual contributor role. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in optimizing collections processes, enhancing our relationships with external debt collectors, and driving financial outcomes. We are looking for a creative and proactive individual who can collaborate effectively with our collections team to achieve outstanding results.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Become Agoda’s subject matter expert (SME) for our external vendors i.e. Global Debt Collection Agencies (DCA) and law firms.
- Coordinate with external vendors and own their end to end operations and efficiency improvements:
- This includes establishing robust procedures, assignment and withdrawal of accounts, managing payments, and responding to their inquiries.
- Collaborate with the broader Collections team on cases requiring external vendor involvement and facilitate communication with internal stakeholders
- Drive vendors to meet collections target and to positively influence Agoda P&L.
- Contribute with effective ideas to automate manual processes and work with key stakeholders on implementing identified solution.
What you’ll Need to Succeed
- A minimum of 1 year vendor management or coordination related experience is required
- Candidate with collection background would be preferred.
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Approach challenges in a passionate, innovative, and decisive attitude.
- Ability to work efficiently & independently, and to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Passionate and a fast learner in line with Agoda values.
- Ability to problem solve and meet deadlines as agreed.
- Must be extremely confident, proactive and take personal ownership of task completions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- This role would be based out of Bangkok, Thailand.
#Bangkok #Kualalumour #Manila #Hanoi #Makati #Lahore #Karachi #Delhi #Mumbai
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.