Commercial Payments Analyst (Bangkok based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, we also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda’s business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
The Commercial Payments team in Agoda Finance strives to provide the best payment experience to both our global bookers and suppliers by continuously optimizing our payment funnel and exploring innovative payment/fintech solutions.
As an Analyst, you will report directly to the Manager within the Commercial Payments team. This is an individual contributor role and involves working closely with internal and external partners.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
Data and Experimentation is inherent in our approach and decision-making. We are looking for an Analyst who can leverage data to support and drive payment/fintech initiatives:
- Analyse and discover opportunities to improve our payments funnel. Key payment funnel pillars include payment coverage, success rates and cost reduction.
- Building business cases and pitching to relevant stakeholders
- Ideate and explore innovative fintech solutions/embedded finance
- Drive conversations and relationships with various fintech/payment partners
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Strong analytical background. Minimum 3 years of experience working in business analysis / data analytics / business intelligence/ consulting or financial modeling roles
- Project management and stakeholder management experience, comfortable presenting to senior leadership and C-suite.
- Strong experience in finding insights from data and providing business recommendations
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn fast and work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
It’s Great if you have:
- Masters degree, MBA preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of payments industry
#bangkok #jakarta #kualalampur #philippines #indonesia #singapore #taiwan #phuket #newdelhi #mumbai #vietnam #malaysia #india #poland # czechrepublic #luxembourg LI-SS2 #LGL #3 #manila #singapore #seoul #taipei #shanghai #tokyo #hongkong #kualalumpur #brussels #beijing #paris #zurich #geneva
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.