Key Account Manager – APAC (Bangkok based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platforms with accommodations at its core. As such our Key Account team is a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda a market leader; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
The Key Accounts Manager will be focused on supporting the achievement of Agoda’s commercial goals with new and established chain partners by working collaboratively across both internal and external teams. In this role, we are looking for people with a strong management and business acumen, a high level of operational savvy, and the capability to establish and develop long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You may be a great match for this role if you have a driven personality, face problems with a positive mindset working creatively to find solutions, and you think critically, test, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
In this Role, you’ll experience:
- Regional Account Ownership: End-to-End commercial ownership and high-level operational support of select strategic global hotel chain brands
- Business Development: Work with key internal and external stakeholders to identify market opportunities and support strategy for rapid growth
- Experimentation: Conduct innovative testing to identify novel approaches to drive performance through data driven decision-making
- Communication: Communicate with internal and external leadership teams to provide constructive feedback on account performance and opportunities
- Reporting: Handle monthly and weekly reporting and analysis, data driven decision and actions to enhance performance.
- Account support: Handle rate and technical enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 5 years of B2B Business Development / Strategic Partnerships/ Account management in online industry (Travel, Tech, E-commerce, etc.). Prior experience working in the Hospitality/OTA industry is a plus.
- Experience in leading regional partnerships is a plus.
- Proven record in achieving company objectives and targets
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive strategy and make decisions
- Professional experience in project delivery and account management
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills along with strong emotional intelligence
- Understanding of the online travel sector
- Exposure to large commercial account management conversations/business development
- An energetic, persistent, driven personality
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
It’s Great if you have:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Understanding of agile working methodology
- Creativity and problem-solving for innovation
#LI-DN2 #BD #3 #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #hongkong #jakarta #bali #bandung #kualalumpur #manila #singapore #capetown #johannesburg #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #bangkok #hcmc #hanoi
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.