Senior Data Analyst / Associate Data Manager, Strategic Partnerships – Bangkok basedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategy & Analytics is a fast growing and dynamic team within Strategic Partnerships department of Agoda. Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. The Strategy & Analytics team’s scope includes profitability optimization, target setting, KPI management, data analytics and business strategy.
We are looking for Senior Data Analyst / Associate Data Manager. In this role, you will work with Business, IT, Product and BI teams to build and manage data infrastructure, ETL processes and data tools to track and optimize performance. You will create, maintain, and automate data warehouses, workflows, tables, and dashboards for the Strategic Partnerships team.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Design and develop large and complex data warehouse architectures including sourcing of new data sources, developing ETL solutions and driving automation of data solutions.
- Oversee end-to-end ownership of data projects and independently collaborate with engineering, product, and business stakeholders in an agile environment to solve business problems.
- Optimize data management, improve data quality and governance, and implement best practices across Strategic Partnerships’ data landscape.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 4+ years of experience with BI & analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Metabase, Hadoop and GitLab)
- Project management experience working independently or as part of a cross-functional team of technical (developers, BI) and business stakeholders.
- A strong technical background like technical expertise in ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modeling, database administration, programming languages, web development or power platform
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, & data sets.
- Knowledge of big data tools, such as Spark, Kafka
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with non-relational databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to ask critical questions that impact the design of our data solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical topics in an intuitive way to business stakeholders.
It’s Great If You Have
- A global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures.
- Knowledge / working experience with Data visualization tools like Tableau and programming languages like Python.
#shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #hongkong #jakarta #bali #bandung #kualalumpur #manila #singapore #capetown #johannesburg #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #bangkok #hcmc #hanoi #ANLS #3 #4 #LI-KR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.