Associate Director, Travel Distribution – B2B (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s and other Booking Holdings strategic partners and promote our top and bottom-line growth.
We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow contribution of their projects and accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s and Booking Holdings’ unique travel product portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda and the other group companies, introduce more travellers to our great products and service and deliver significant profits to the overall business.
The key objectives of Associate Director, Travel Distribution – B2B are to lead and improve the core functions of business to business (B2B) travel distribution vertical, which ensures best accommodation supply of agoda is available to customers of our strategic partners via commercial and technical partnerships and integrations.
The core functions of B2B travel distribution vertical include:
– credit risk management,
– project management,
– revenue optimization initiatives,
– alignment with internal stakeholders, such as commercial partnership managers, finance, product, legal and others.
Main goals are to achieve profitability growth through a wide array of optimization projects, and to initiate changes that will impact our operational efficiency.
Associate Director will bring a strong leadership and analytical acumen coupled with operations and project management knowledge, attention to details and strive for efficiency, coupled with the ability to develop, motivate, mentor, and coach subordinates and cross-functional teams.
This position is based in Bangkok with relocation package provided.
In This Role, You’ll Get To:
- Assess and identify areas of improvements to current processes and projects of B2B travel distribution vertical, execute changes
- Identify and implement optimization opportunity in credit risk management operations with B2B partners
- Identify and implement revenue optimization strategies applicable to various B2B partners
- Enable team to deliver on vertical commercial and profitability targets through robust process and project management tools and reporting
- Lead, coach and develop a direct team through upskilling and coaching
- Autonomously design, and execute team-wide process innovations, improvements, pricing experiments and share data-driven learnings to create frameworks and scale it across partners
- Successfully influence and manage key internal stakeholders, upwards and cross-functionally, to set and drive common objectives and achieve business impact
- Effectively communicate business updates to senior leadership through Quarterly Business Reviews, Strategic Deep Dives and other ad hoc requests
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- General management in online industry (Travel, Tech, E-commerce, etc.), project management and consulting experience.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with hands-on knowledge of data pulling and processing tools
- Fluent in English with strong interpersonal skills
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Resourceful, energetic, and self-driven personality
- Ability to move fast, adapt well to and is energized by change
- Experience in online travel/ e-commerce preferred
- MBA holder from a well-known institution preferred
- International experience strongly preferred
What Do We Offer
- Work permit sponsorship and relocation assistance
- Career opportunities regarding moves within teams and global locations as well
- Modern working environment in the heart of the metropolitan city of Bangkok
- Diverse and dynamic multinational team
- Competitive salary & overall package
#jakarta #bali #bandung #kualalumpur #manila #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #bangkok #hcmc #hanoi #singapore #LI-DN2
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.