Senior Manager, Finance Project Manager (Bangkok-based, Relocation Support Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, we also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda’s business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
We are looking for a talented, results-oriented Senior Manager; Finance Project Manager to join our growing us. You will have the opportunity to drive the implementation of these initiatives for Finance by partnering with IT, Product, Legal, Partner Services, Customer Experience Group, Marketing and many more.
You are expected to have strong presence and provide your finance point of view clearly and convincingly to other stakeholders. You must be comfortable working independently, dealing with ambiguity, be organized and possess effective interpersonal skills to successfully partner with the cross functional teams. Your ability to influence, communicate and drive change and value to the business will be critical.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- To participate/lead new business discussion from a tech/process perspective representing Finance
- To architect Finance tech solution with relation to upstream system changes
- To perform and facilitate testing of end to end solution(inclusive of non-financial systems)
- To run and own certain business operations activities
- To understand impact of changes across multiple systems (Oracle/Non Oracle)
- Acts as liaison with business for troubleshooting: investigation, analysis, and solves software/tech problems
- Maps business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications
- To facilitate the implementation and support of financial systems to enhance the business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of satisfaction
- To participate in new business discussion from a tech/process perspective
- To design and approve development items
- Structure milestones and integration testing content
- To liaise with tech developers and external vendors
- Budget management
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure industry functional best practices are adhered to during Incident and Problem investigation and resolution
- Provide technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed incident & problem resolutions when alternative solutions are available
- Work with other teams and provide missing functional and operational expertise and support operations to close their knowledge gaps
- Coordinate and align ideas and solutions from all systems
- Perform detailed planning & project management of implementation activities for updates & patching where required
- Guide and mentor subordinates
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Must Have: Minimum 6-8 years of Finance ERP configuration experience or relevant experience
- 8 years of relevant experience with finance process/systems
- Project managed at least 2 ERP implementations
- 3 full lifecycle ERP implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
- 2 years BAU support experience
- Knowledge of financial modules and operations quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS standards
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Finance/Accounting/MIS)
#LI-PT1 #4 #cnsl #FIN #prjm #singapore #taipei #kualalumpur #jakarta #hongkong #hcmc #hanoi #manila #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.