Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst/Senior Analyst – Bangkok based (Relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with senior business partners in impactful projects
- Assist in development of business cases related to Agoda’s strategic priorities
- Own parts of the company’s forecasts
- Contribute to the team’s key analysis and reporting packs
- Be part of a diverse international team of finance professionals
- Help the team provide the necessary information for effective decision-making
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2-7 years of total experience, with some of them ideally in an analytically focused role requiring strong commercial creativity and sound financial skills.
- Intellectually strong & curious – good strategic thinker with commercial acumen and judgement
- Ability to quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical/numerical skills – including strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills – ability to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
It’s Great if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university in business-related or quantitative subject
- Finance/Corporate Finance/Accounting qualification a plus (e.g. CFA, ACA or CIMA)
- Experience working in a digital company would be beneficial
- Proficiency with SQL and Tableau or willingness to learn
#LI-PT1 #3 #FIN #Bangkok #taipei #kualalumpur #jakarta #hongkong #hcmc #hanoi #manila
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.