Senior Finance Process Enablement Officer (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Enable among multiple finance functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Accounting;
- Perform financial reconciliations for transactions from various sources to ensure the accuracy of the financial statement;
- Analyze, interpret and investigate data discrepancies in a methodological approach and prepare reports to various stakeholders;
- Effectively communicate the result of investigation to relevant stakeholders;
- Identify issues which causing financial impact and collaborate with other stakeholders/finance team leaders to provide short/medium/long term solutions;
- Contribute to design new and enhance existing programs and processes to ensure the accuracy of finance data;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline;
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Finance, Accounting or Consulting or a related area
- Strong Excel skills is a must;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, strong English is a must;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze, significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to think out of the box;
- Data driven and process oriented;
- Adaptable and fast learner who can work independently in a dynamic work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.