Recruitment Analytics Lead (Bangkok Based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Within the Technology Department at Agoda, the Tech Recruitment team has the rewarding responsibility to take ownership in all hiring efforts to fill the roles within the Tech Department. We are simultaneously involved in partnering up with the Tech stakeholders to ensure successful recruitment on recruitment SLA and KPIs. The Tech Recruitment team is motivated through collaboration across multiple Technology departments throughout the company. We are data-driven, putting importance on experimentation on how to get top talent across the globe. We value inclusion and diversity, and our team comprises excellent skills and professionals from multiple cultures and cultivates an environment of learning that strengthens each team member while bringing travelers closer to all people.
Agoda’s Recruitment Analytics Lead will play an integral role in helping Agoda deliver the best recruitment experience to candidates and hiring teams in the world. You will work with a global recruitment organization to help deliver analysis, strategy, insights, and, most importantly, improvements to our recruitment processes and funnels.
In this role, You will partner with stakeholders within the people team to create standardized metrics and reporting while delivering insights and strategy to Agoda‘s Senior Leadership Team. You will not just act as a lead but as consultant and strategic adviser to determine how we can improve KPI’s such as Time to Hire, Cost per Hire, Quality of Hire, Passthrough Rate and Candidate Satisfaction Scores.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Manage collaborations with Recruitment Finance, Projects, and Analytics team to plan and execute various employer branding projects to position Agoda as Asia’s employer of choice and deliver relevant data-driven insights to streamline recruitment process.
- Analyze large sets of recruitment data and deliver insights to stakeholders
- Build and implement tooling or advise solutions for tracking, review, and reporting of recruitment performance or KPIs
- Work closely with People Tech team to build relevant dashboards and data solutions
- Manage recruitment expenses to ensure accuracy and adherence to guidance, forecast monthly and annual budget, and work closely with finance team to resolve any issues
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a role requiring strong analytical acumen and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead complex analytical projects, driving efficiency increases in an organization
- Strong proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Tableau or similar BI/Data Visualization Tooling. Ability to query from database is a plus.
- Comfortable in working with numbers and technical details
- Fast and flexible learner
#sanfrancisco #sanjose #losangeles #sandiego #denver #miami #orlando #atlanta #chicago #boston #detroit #newyork #portland #dallas #houston #seattle #sydney #melbourne #shanghai #beijing #hongkong #budapest #dublin #tokyo #osaka #kualalumpur #malta #amsterdam #oslo #manila #warsaw #moscow #saintpetersburg #singapore #seoul #taipei #bangkok #Phuket #istanbul #london #manchester #liverpool #edinburgh #hcmc #hanoi #newdelhi #bangalore #yokohama
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.