Partner Innovation Specialist (1-Year Contract) – ShanghaiApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide Day-to-day support for existing partners, as a first point of contact for inquiries and troubleshooting the partners facing problem for B2B/B2C and Car Partnership verticals.
- Assist with regular payment confirmation, validation, reconciliation, and disputed booking diagnose.
- Assist on issuing payment report, loyalty report when needed, also assist partner to investigate payment variance.
- Provide cross-department support: on-going operational support and bridge between partner and our regional support team (performance, reporting, promotions, solutions).
- Frequent communication within the organization at all levels, with headquarter and regional team on distribution related tasks, including but not limited to market updates, operational milestones, campaign reports, commission payment, fund collection, etc.
- Frequent engagement with Car rental team based in Manchester, UK., and keep the team updated with changes happening in the central team.
- SOP optimization where you see fits
- System migration support, liaison with partners on upcoming system migration and guiding partners on how to and answering related questions.
- Detail oriented and willing to dig to find root cause for problem solving
- Strong ownership and good communication skills
- Resilience, and good habit to follow up with pending items
- Good at Excel, with basic data collection and analysis, be data sensitive
- Fast learner and team player
- English: Fluent
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally)
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly disciplined work habits
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
#Shanghai #B2B #CarPartnership #LI-RL1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.