Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships (Shanghai or Beijing based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s, Booking.com’s and non-accommodation partners and promote our top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s and Booking Holdings’ unique travel product portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda and the other group companies, introduce more travellers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships Asia, Ground Transportation is a business development and partner management role to drive revenue through a wide array of third parties and distribution channels. (e.g., Airlines, OTA, Credit Card companies, Loyalty programs, Online Affiliates, and Ecommerce)
Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships Asia, Ground Transportation, works closely with operations and product/technical teams to execute the ambitious expansion of our business development activities for partnerships with Ground Transportation products at Booking Holdings in Asia. Work will focus on new distribution partner acquisition, post-sales account management until the successful completion of implementation, as well as channel optimization, account management and support. This position will be based in Shanghai or Beijing.
In This Role, You’ll Get To:
- Establish and execute regionwide/key market growth strategies for Ground Transportation partnerships by closely working with key internal stakeholders.
- New partner acquisition to increase travel booking distribution channels and brand exposure.
- Account management – increase traffic and bookings delivered through close relationships with partners, on-going operational support and bridge between partner and our technical support teams.
- Day-to-day management of existing partners (performance, reporting, promotions, solutions)
- Develop annual account plans for and build long term relationships with key accounts.
- Understand a partner’s business needs and translate this into regular tailored joint marketing initiatives and develop successful partner promotion calendars.
- Translate partners’ technical requirements into business growth opportunities; own the implementation of Booking Holdings (including Agoda and rentalcars.com) partner solutions with partners
- Proactively identify and qualify new leads and new partnership type opportunities.
- Frequent communication within the organization at all levels, with headquarter and regional team on distribution related tasks, including but not limited to market updates, technology development, operational milestones, reports, commission payment, fund collection, etc.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Proven sales and/or project management track record
- 5+ years of work experience in business development/account management field
- Demonstrated consumer and client orientated mindset with preference for candidates from e-commerce or online travel sector
- Good understanding of the Internet & Travel trends
- Experience in interacting with external senior level executives
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast and understand software products
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills; Additional Japanese or Korean or Chinese skills is a plus
- Self-motivated person with “Get it done!” attitude
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to work independently but also to be good at teamwork
It’s Great if you have:
- MBA is a plus
- Having strong connection with travel industry stakeholder is a plus
- Business analysis skills including managing data analysis tools
- Experience in building a business and partner base from scratch
- People management experience and overseas experience is an advantage
#Bangkok #Japan #Singapore #China #Shanghai #Beijing #LI-PT1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.