People BI Specialist (Bangkok Based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
About the Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
We are looking for a People BI Specialist whose main focus areas are providing visibility and insights for people-related issues through Business Intelligence tools like Tableau and SQL, managing data warehouses, building ETL processes, and helping build other tools to optimize the business. This would entail liaising with key stakeholders in the People team, IT team, and other teams to provide the data tools and support necessary for the business.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Creating, and designing dashboards, to help greater maximize the People team’s business impact
- Working closely with internal stakeholders, such as IT, People, and Global Services partners to gather business requirements into dashboards and reports
- Designing and managing the solutions empowering end-users to be self-reliant
- Understanding how HR data is built and used in a global company
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 2+ years of experience with BI & analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Metabase or similar technologies)
- Good English communication skills and build strong relationships within HR and cross-functionally are required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work professionally to understand business requests and be able to suggest proper BI solutions which are measurable and scalable
It’s Great If You Have
- A global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- Consultant experience
- Experience with ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modeling or DBA
What You’ll Get
- Medical, dental, mental health support line, annual leave, travel discounts, sick days, and the AgodaChoice flexible spending benefit
- Provident fund benefits, and life insurance
- Flexibility to help you work the way that’s best for you with a work from home allowance, 30-day work from anywhere benefit, and hybrid working options
- Unlimited online learning access, several in-person development programs for each stage of your career, and career paths for management and individual contributors
- The chance to live in Bangkok, one of the best cities in Southeast Asia and a central hub for travel. Within 3 hours you can hit any of the most popular countries like Vietnam, Singapore, Laos, Malaysia, and Hong Kong, just to name a few.
- A generous relocation package to help you get here comfortably
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.