Business Analysis & Operations Specialist/Senior Specialist/Lead (Delhi-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
As Business Analysis and Operations Manager/Assistant Manager – Supply Team, you are responsible for local implementation of global, regional, and country initiatives and experiments, collaboration with leadership to set optimal quarterly KPIs for the sales team and being the go-to person for Agoda processes and systems, making you the backbone for Supply Operations in Indian Subcontinent. You will be utilizing data & in-depth market insights to identify growth opportunities/challenges and build scalable action plans to catch/resolve them. You will also be hands-on in developing and implementing your ideas based on your findings to help achieve the key objectives of the Supply Team.
Who Are We Looking For:
This individual will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with marketplace knowledge, and high level of operational savvy. In addition, the ability to establish and develop long-term relationships with key stakeholders will be key to the role’s success. A driven personality, strong leadership, effective communication, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be crucial to the role.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
become a specialist in Agoda’s Supply Team systems/ tools; work closely with senior leadership, account management and business development teams to form and execute market go-to strategies; achieve operational efficiencies and provide business visibility through the development and deployment of systems, products/ dashboards, and processes;
- Drive and project manage key initiatives in areas of strategic value, operational and process optimization
- Support and develop Agoda Supply Team systems and tools
- Become a specialist in our extranet Yield Control System (YCS) as well as other systems/tools
- Showcase Strong analytical skills by developing dashboards and reporting systems for internal use
- Seek, share, and document best practices and knowledge
- Assist with training and creation of training materials for external and internal users
- Coordinate with central teams and senior management on planning and execution of key company/market-specific objectives
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Operations or Analytics experience with proven record of accomplishment for handling multiple projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in SQL
- Ability to learn and pick up new things fast
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners
- Highly adaptable and comfortable to work in an agile environment
- “Get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly disciplined work habits
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English
It’s Even Better if You Have:
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online business and online partnerships
- Working knowledge of analytics & visualization tools such as Tableau/Power BI
- Proficiency in Python, R or other automation / coding languages
- Energetic and driven personality
- Creative and Innovative
- Proven track record in project delivery and product/system/process improvement
- Multinational commercial experience
- E-commerce industry experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.