English Copywriter/Content Creator (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Join the vibrant Agoda team and be at the forefront of shaping our brand’s voice while creating captivating content for our digital media. As a key player in our customer communication, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with our audience and enhance our market presence across various channels like websites, mobile apps, social media, and email marketing. Get ready to bring your creativity and make a lasting impact!
Get to know the team
As a copywriter at Agoda, you’ll be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment. You’ll team up with talented wordsmiths and collaborate with professionals from diverse backgrounds, including Product, Design, Marketing, IT, Customer Service, and more. Together, we’ll create compelling copy that resonates with our customers and drives conversions. Your contributions will truly make a difference!
Some typical activities that you will support
- Upholding the unique voice of Agoda across all platforms
- Crafting blog-style articles with engaging HTML formatting and publishing them on WordPress and other platforms
- Experimenting and testing various methods to measure the effectiveness of English content
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional stakeholders to provide copywriting support
- Creating persuasive copy that captivates customers and boosts conversion rates
- Presenting your innovative ideas and strategies to colleagues and senior leaders
- Managing copy-related projects involving third parties and freelancers
- Effectively prioritizing and completing multiple projects and ad-hoc tasks in a timely manner
What you’ll need to succeed
- You’re a native English speaker with a flair for captivating writing
- You bring at least 3 years of experience as an English copywriter in e-commerce/creative agencies
- Your communication skills are top-notch, allowing you to effectively convey messages
- You thrive both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Solid understanding of SEO and HTML for WordPress
- A degree from an accredited 4-year university (English literature, Journalism, or Communications degrees are a plus)
It’s great if you have
- If you possess a natural love for travel and have explored various destinations, cultures, and experiences, your passion will undoubtedly add value to our team.
- Any previous experience in the travel industry will also be a significant advantage.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.