Product Operations Analyst (12 Months Contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Content Operations is a large, multicultural team of diversely talented individuals that serve as the curators of Agoda’s content. We manage all the content our customers and partners see on each of our products. As a part of our team, you will take ownership of processes that are critical to multiple other teams across the business. We are driving property-level content to map inventories from 3rd party supplies which will enable our reach to span the globe. Content Operations is also keen on self-improvement and innovation. We run our own structured data and analyze it to make impactful decisions. With the support of state-of-the-art technology and an enriching work environment, we strengthen the bottom line and drive new business for Agoda.
In this Role, you will get to:
- Monitor and maintain relevant manual and automated workflows regarding quality and efficiency
- Analyze, report, and distribute validation results, suggest ideas with actionable plan to improve and develop both manual and automated workflows regarding quality and efficiency
- Conduct the analysis, maintain, and monitor dashboards to track performance and productivity against overall team’s KPIs
- Create, maintain, and improve work standards, SOPs/guidelines, and relevant documents, ensuring documentation are always up to date
- Provide and conduct trainings for relevant stakeholders and new joiners, when necessary
- Initiate, execute, and assist in the planning and support of projects and processes, supporting product deployment by acquiring, reviewing, and editing data, and supporting content intake and upkeep in backend content management system
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to improve quality of works regarding operational and/or technical approaches, also propose idea with actionable plan to standardize workflows and documents
- Own side projects from end-to-end by overseeing proper execution of projects and/or ad hoc, troubleshoot problems, and seize opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; fluency in other languages is a plus
- 1-2 years experiencing in day-to-day operations in tech or Hospitality/OTA industry is a plus
- Detail-oriented and analytical capabilities with data-driven mindset, both qualitative and quantitative; extracting, analyzing, and visualizing data from multiple sources and reporting tools
- Ability to work under pressure and time-constraint environment; fast learner, adapts well to and is energized by change
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.