Key Accounts Specialist – Thai Speakers (Bangkok-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platforms with accommodations at its core. As such our Key Account team is a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda a market leader; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives.
As Key Accounts Specialist, your key objective is growing the coverage and quality of Agoda’s supply network. Along with your team, you take care of a portfolio of high-growth supply partners and assist in partnership-related functions at scale.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Manage relationship with stakeholders from Global chains
- Contact high growth supply partners to highlight revenue growth opportunities and maximize value
- Encourage program participation through focused project sprints
- Communicate efficiently with partners through various communication methods including phone, email, messaging and webinars
- Use data and dashboards to prioritize tasks
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and models
- Prioritize daily tasks, monitor results and track progress in internal systems
- Respond to partners requests in a timely and effective manner
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in business development or execution role preferred
- Demonstrates basic computer skills (Powerpoint / Excel)
- Analytical skills desired
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive achievements and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast pace environment
- Fluency in English language is required
#LI-DN2 #BD #2 #Bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.