Senior Analyst/Associate Manager/Manager, Corporate Strategy (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Corporate Strategy team works directly with Agoda’s management team to provide business critical insights using analytics, ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and help teams drive strategic initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations and help evolve early-stage ideas into high-impact opportunities.
You will be focusing on information generation and strategy formulation at business level. You will get to work closely with senior executives across functions – such as product, supply, marketing, and finance – to set our strategy and drive key business initiatives. You will develop outstanding insights on our markets, competitors, and business trends and disseminate this knowledge across Agoda to inform key decisions. You help our leaders run Agoda skillfully, which includes clarifying accountability and identifying and monitoring critical success metrics.
In this role, you will get to:
- Conduct industry, and competitor data analysis to support the definition of priorities and key issues
- Reporting, analysis, and insights: Building dashboards to track performance, derive insights, understand growth levers, and communicate recommendations via presentations to stakeholders
- Create business cases for initiatives to be pursued across Agoda
- Support in the articulation of country/ department/ strategy
- Support ad-hoc projects, leading independent workstreams
- Support Directors/ Associate Directors in the creation of material for the Board / Management team
- Build SQL queries to gather data from multiple databases within Agoda/ work with the analytics team to gather the required information for the analysis
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in data analysis from top-tier consulting, investment banking, private equity, or strategy/business role for a fast-growing global tech company
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from top university in a quantitative subject e.g. computer science, mathematics, engineering business, science, or relevant field of study
- Background working experiences in consultancy firm
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL / Tableau or willingness to invest time to learn
- Ability to think strategically, learn fast and understand new business dynamics
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Innate desire to take ownership, make an impact and influence outcomes
It is great if you have:
- Some knowledge of the key levers of the OTA industry
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Relocation will be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.