People Analytics Manager (Bangkok based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
We are seeking a People Analytics Manager who will contribute to the People team’s success by providing rich, data-driven insights and sound measurement strategy based on People data. The role requires collaboration with People Team and other business stakeholders to identify patterns and provide actionable recommendations. As part of the organization, you’ll be leading a team of analysts, working on people analytics and strategic workforce planning & budgeting for the organization. This role also works closely with Finance and People team stakeholders to ensure activities are aligned with Agoda’s strategic goals and personnel budget. The rapid growth of the business and the increasing complexity driven by new launches and services make this an exciting, and challenging proposition.
In This Role, You’ll Get To:
- Leadership: Lead & work with a small team of experts to deliver in their functions and be excited by the challenge of mentoring team members across the People Analytics team, reporting to Sr Manager of People Planning & Analytics.
- Partnership: Be a trusted advisor to Business Partners across the organization
- Project Management: Deliver analytical projects according to negotiated timelines and ensure proper quality controls in place to guarantee client satisfaction.
- Experimentation: Define success, measure / validate experiments and help ingrain an experimental mindset within the teams.
- Forecasting and Insights: Provide a macro-level view to the organization to highlight opportunities, and deep dive into areas of interests. Develop incisive analysis and reporting to give insights on organizational performance and trends, including use of KPIs and OKRs.
- Process Improvement: Work with all teams to drive inter- and intra- departmental efficiencies, optimize processes and prioritize system enhancements.
- Reporting: Lead the design and build of data products like dashboards & reports and presenting key datasets to enable all team members to monitor performance and prioritize their efforts efficiently and effectively.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3-5 years’ experience leading analytics for technical teams like product, operations, or finance in a fast-paced ecommerce company using agile methodologies.
- Strong commercial awareness with proven expertise getting deep into numbers and data, questioning assumptions to generating insights and solving complex business problems.
- High-level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics as you’ll be dealing with people data.
- Excellent communicator with superior written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills, able to confidently present confidently to all levels including the C-suite
- Ownership mindset, with ability to meet tight deadlines using a logical, methodical approach to prioritization
- Expert in data analysis and visualization, with expertise in one or more analytics tools (Excel, SQL, Tableau, Python, R, or similar).
It’s great if you have:
- People Analytics, Workforce planning, Financial Budgeting, or data science experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business or quantitative subject (e.g. computer science, mathematics, engineering, science, economics or finance).
- Consulting background or MBA
What you get:
- Full medical, dental, mental health support line, annual leave, travel discounts, sick days, and the AgodaChoice flexible spending benefit
- Provident fund benefits, and employee sponsored life insurance
- Flexibility to help you work the way that’s best for you with a work from home allowance, 30-day work from anywhere benefit, and hybrid working options
- Unlimited online learning access, several in-person development programs for each stage of your career, and career paths for management and individual contributors
- The chance to live in Bangkok, one of the best cities in Southeast Asia and a central hub for travel. Within 3 hours you can hit any of the most popular countries like Vietnam, Singapore, Laos, Malaysia, and Hong Kong, just to name a few.
- A generous relocation package to help you get here comfortably
#sydney #melbourne #perth #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #prague #hongkong #budapest #jakarta #bali #dublin #tokyo #osaka #yokohama #nagoya #okinawa #fukuoka #sapporo #kualalumpur #malta #manila #moscow #saintpetersburg #singapore #seoul #barcelona #madrid #stockholm #zurich #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #bangkok #Phuket #kiev #hcmc #hanoi #amsterdam #bucharest #lodz #wroclaw #poznan #katowice #rio #salvador #bandung #yokohama #nagoya #okinawa #fukuoka #ENG #IT #LI-Hybrid
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.