Senior Manager/ Manager Talent Acquisition (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
In this role, you will be based in Agoda’s Bangkok Office and lead a team of Managers, Leads, TA Partners and Associate TA Partners while also collaborate with multiple stakeholders such as Operations leaders, HR Generalists, HR Specialist, Technology & Analytics team etc. You will be focusing on two different areas including leading your team to achieve set hiring targets for volume positions (e.g. Customer Experience Specialists) and successfully executes project to continuously improve the recruitment function in CEG.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Lead the team to hire to target and be 100% staffed by optimizing sourcing, recruitment funnel and the team organization
- Drive improvements to increase the quality of hires (measured by objective metrics) through data-driven experimentation
- Ensure operational excellence in your team for every step of the recruitment process (new positions intake, JDs, pre-screening, interviews scorecards, offer communication, etc.)
- Leverage and analyze Data and Recruitment Reports to effectively partner with the Team and Business
- Reduce the cost per hire
- Ensure that Hiring Managers supported by your team develop interviewing skills
- Develop strategies to build talent pipelines and effectively raise or lower the bar adapting to hiring needs
- Manage, coach and build a team of strong Recruiters and enable them to hire game changers for Agoda
- Lead projects to transform the recruitment function. Examples of possible projects are:
– Defining operational excellence in the recruitment process
– Introducing new assessment tools
– Building an upskilling program for Recruiters
– Experimenting with different recruitment processes
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 8 years of experience in recruitment and a minimum of 4 years of team management experience (including managing managers) in a fast-paced, dynamic global environment
- Previous experience in hiring for North & Southeast Asia market is a plus
- Ability to leverage data to take decisions and optimize the results
- Exposure to headcount models and resource planning is a must
- Leadership skills to rally recruiters to achieve stretch targets
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Autonomous and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.