Senior Project Manager/Project Manager – Strategic Projects and Partnerships, Customer Experience Group (Based in Bangkok, Thailand | Relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team
This role is responsible for the management of projects & areas of responsibilities in the Customer Experience Group (CEG) aiming at supporting successfully new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and leading change in order to support CEG’s customer satisfaction strategy, tactics and service leading to ongoing customer experience improvements for Agoda’s customers in our vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group.
In this role, you will get to:
- Own end-to-end projects, or a collection of projects / areas of business in CEG globally.
- Initiate, plan, and drive projects aiming at improving our mission-critical metrics: operational efficiency, service levels, quality, productivity, cost efficiency, and people engagement
- Ensure CEG readiness to support Agoda’s new business initiatives by working with other teams in CEG as well as different functions within Agoda (Product, Marketing, Strategic Partnership, Partner Services, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Identify problems and opportunities, based on data and by working with others, to improve critical operational metrics and propose project ideas/solutions
- Design project plan and work with stakeholders to gain buy-in and commitment
- Work closely with Product Management / Technology teams to design appropriate solutions, configure systems, support testing, rollout, analyze results, and ensure usage and impact of new customer-facing and agent-facing tools
- Ensure constant communication and calibration between project teams and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Support large-scale communication for our geographically dispersed team to ensure broad understanding of the project rationale, progress, and impact
- Drive, implement, and manage change in the organization
- Ensure timely progress and achievement of project milestones and goals by coordinating different workstreams, identifying risks, troubleshooting, and proposing mitigation plans. Act at all times as the ultimate owner of the project
- Analyze project outcome & impact, collect feedback, and drive continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively with others, contribute as thought partners, and support others’ projects, enabling others’ success
- Set your team’s long-term vision, strategy, and short-term goals to drive maximize impact. Be accountable for your team’s outcomes
- Positively contribute to our team’s culture: continuous improvement, deliver better together, and enable others’ success
- Build talent and capability in the team. Support team members’ development through coaching and feedback
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 8-10 years of experience in project management, strategy, operations, management consulting, and/or investment banking.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics
- Ability to analyze business challenges with a data-driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
- Problem solving and structuring skills
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers. Can define the analysis structure, interpret data, and think on your feet
- Solid experience in project/stakeholder management, process improvement, planning, and performance management
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English)
- Ability to work well with and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to adapt your working style to different situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- A growth mindset and positive attitude
- Eagerness to pitch new ideas, take initiatives, and look for opportunities for improvements
- Intellectual curiosity
- Comfortable working with uncertainty and experimentation in a high-velocity environment
- Ability to work on technical projects with Product Management Team
- Attention to detail and ability to ask the right questions to ensure speed and accuracy
- Professional experience in Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and SQL
- Python/R/VBA is good to have
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package (relocation support and visa support provided for successful overseas candidates)
- Exciting, high impact career opportunity with a major global OTA including moves between teams and global locations. You will be interacting with departmental senior leadership team regularly
- Dynamic and multinational Tech environment with colleagues of diverse educational and professional background
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through corporate learning programs
- Modern office space and convenient location at the heart of Bangkok Metropolitan, Hub of Asia
#sanfrancisco #losangeles #detroit #chicago #boston #newyork #washington #philadelphia #seattle #sydney #melbourne #toronto #shanghai #paris #hongkong #milan #tokyo #singapore #madrid #taipei #bangkok #delhi #london #manila #shanghai #beijing #berlin #amsterdam #kualalumpur #PRJM #CUST #3 #toronto #hongkong #taipei #toulouse #budapest #stockhom #marseille #lyon #vienna #frankfurt #Iledefrance #saclay #jouyenjosas
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.