Learning and Development Business Partner (Bangkok based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2500 + strong organization spread globally across nine countries in 4 continents. As CEG continues to grow, we realize the need for more robust learning and development processes and practices, in order to gain operational efficiencies and deliver top-quality customer care.
We are currently seeking to hire an L&D Business Partner. This is a new position within CEG that’s primary function will be to identify learning needs through rigorous analysis, connect our operations team with learning solutions & partner with other talent teams to drive organization performance and talent development.
This role is based in our Bangkok office as part of the Talent Development Team in CEG. We are a team of Talent & L&D professionals who provide innovative and impactful learning solutions on a global scale.
*** This position is open to international candidates. Relocation package and full visa sponsorship will be provided.***
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Be a trusted Learning Business Partner with Operations in our CEG team, identifying and addressing value-add learning opportunities and solutions
- Drive organizational performance through development and talent management levers
- Build trusted relationships with Operations team in region – displaying a sense of urgency and keeping promises
- Prioritize and manage business expectations, in line with capacity and capability of broader L&D team
- Use data to identify learning opportunities, influence decision making and measure success
- Manage projects on both a global and regional level, adopting an agile approach
- Collaborate and align with broader L&D and Talent team, relaying business priorities and areas of relevance
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning interventions and manage iterations to deliver better business results
- Report on analytics related to adoption, usage, and impact of L&D solutions
- Success in the role will initially be measured by on-time delivery of action items related to the above. In the long-term, success will be measured by efficiencies gained and quality provided by CEG employees as seen in increased KPI scores.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 8+ years proven experience as a consultant/Business Partner in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent project management capability is essential for this role. A proven track record of managing complex projects is a must
- Ability to analyze business challenges with a data-driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to maintain constructive work relationships with employees across all functions and at all levels
- A humble and low-ego approach to leadership
- Fluency in English is a must, and additional languages are a plus
- Good understanding of learning infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions, maintenance, and best practices
- Flexibility and a sense of humor are a must
- Experience in designing or leading learning interventions is good to have
It’s Great if you have:
- An understanding of contact center operations KPIs and metrics
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.