Senior Manager, Key Accounts (Japanese-speaking) (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platforms with accommodations at its core. As such our Key Account team is a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda a market leader; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
The Team Lead will be focused on driving team that is supporting the achievement of Agoda’s commercial goals with new and established chain partners by working collaboratively across both internal and external teams. In this role, we are looking for people with strong people management skills, along with management and business acumen, a high level of operational savvy, and the capability to establish and develop long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You may be a great match for this role if you have a driven personality, face problems with a positive mindset work creatively to find solutions, and you think critically, test, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Focus primarily on leading a multiple-level team within Market Management and key accounts
- Execute on account strategy and commit to exceeding plan number
- Coaches team members in executing against strategies and in prioritizing opportunities for business growth
- Lead initiatives across multiple regions requiring cross team/functional collaboration
- Maintain regular and meaningful engagement with Agoda’s key supply partners when needed
- Analyze large datasets to propose tailor-made solutions to Agoda’s supply partners
- Leverage analytical and problem-solving skills to identify new opportunities to grow Agoda’s business
- Train and inform team and clients of both new and existing technologies, tools, and models
- Assist the team with prepring business reviews and market insights for partner meetings
- Respond to partners requests in a timely and effective manner
- Gain buy-in from relevant stakeholders to execute strategies and help launch promotional campaigns to enhance productivity and maintain Agoda’s competitiveness
- Leverage product offerings to match market demands to maximize our ability to convert passive customers into active ones
- Mentoring and coaching to both new hires and existing colleagues
- Play leading role in execution of projects and products in the region
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- 3+ years of experience leading an account management team, preferably with a mix of commercial and technical roles
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Extensive skills in English and Japanese
- Strong data skills
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals.
It’s great if you have
- SQL skills
- Previous OTA experience
- Deep understanding of the Hotel Industry
- Travel technology experience
#LI-DN2 #BD #3 #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #hongkong #jakarta #bali #bandung #kualalumpur #manila #singapore #capetown #johannesburg #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #bangkok #hcmc #hanoi
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.