Manager / Associate Manager – Key Accounts (Japanese-speaking) (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platforms with accommodations at its core. As such our Key Account team is a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda a market leader; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
As Manager/Associate Manager – Key Accounts, your key objective will be to help expand Agoda’s room supply network and establish and manage key relationships. You will be taking care of the hotel market and assisting market partnership related functions, as well as identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Develop and sustain strong partnerships with our global hotel chain properties by providing relevant data insights and consulting on business opportunities
- Leverage data to make decisions on how to best expand and enhance partner supply through existing partnerships.
- Execute strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to manage room availability and competitiveness of the Agoda website
- Conduct regular business reviews, and formal presentations for internal and external purposes.
- Identify regional supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market demands
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Handle rate and technical enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- More than 5 years experience of corporate sales and account management in fast moving industry
- Experiences in OTA channels and/or EC/web will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Excellent command of English and Japanese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Be a Team player with a Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Is creative and Innovative
#LI-DN2 #BD #3 #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #hongkong #jakarta #bali #bandung #kualalumpur #manila #singapore #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #bangkok #hcmc #hanoi
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.