Finance Systems Admin Analyst (Bangkok-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, we also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda’s business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
We are looking for a talented, driven Finance Systems Administrator to join our Finance Innovation and Systems team. You will get to work on mission critical financial systems that handle specific financial processes and controls at Agoda. You will be involved in the design, testing and operations of our core financial systems to support operational excellence that the rapidly changing field of online travel requires. You will have opportunity to rethink the way financial processes and administrations are being done and drive decisions with regards to new feature enhancements as well as the optimal integrations with multiple systems.
Our ideal candidates should have experience in relational database management system (SQL Server, Oracle, MySql or other), ticket management systems such as JIRA, data analytics with strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Experience working with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools or Oracle Fusion ERP will be a plus.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Learn and manage user admin access to all Finance systems
- To learn and understand audit controls and segregation of duties methodologies
- Work with cross-functional teams across finance and IT to resolve administrative roadblocks within the agreed SLA
- Administer Business-As-Usual applications including provisioning, configurations, operations, access review, and maintenance of these finance systems
- Create and maintain accurate and up to date documentation (e.g. standard operating procedures, design documents etc.)
- Manage Service Requests (SRs), identify the root causes of the issues and work with relevant team to resolve any system issues or bugs
- Run certain operation processes and learn to deal with clients and vendors
- Constantly look for ways to enhance our financial systems and processes
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, MIS, Accounting, or relevant discipline
- Ideally to have one year of experience hands on experience in using an ERP system
- Basic knowledge and experience in user access control
- Strong knowledge of Excel(Macros)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and technical writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment which may involve pivots/directional changes
- Capability to support multiple projects with strict deadlines concurrently while providing daily business supports
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience in project management using various methodologies (e.g. Agile, SDLC)
- Experience working in data analytics
- Experience working with Oracle fusion ERP
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools
- Fresh graduate with good grades will also be considered
- This is a Bangkok-based role, relocation support will be provided.
#bangkok #indonesia #malaysia #philippines #vietnam
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.