Internal Communications Senior Specialist/SpecialistApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
So, joining us will mean that you will not just sit at your desk all day creating one content after another. You will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders, be a part of productive meetings, be creative and piece the puzzles together into written content that is relatable to our team of travel solvers.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Write creative and different content styles for our online and offline internal channels consistent with our messaging, intent and guidelines.
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and provides information across various internal and external channels.
- Work closely or brainstorm with subject matter experts and stakeholders to identify the contents that suit the type of messages we intend to relay to our internal teams.
- Create and manage creative content and briefs that understand objectives and the intended target audience.
- Be responsible for ensuring all our content represents CEG objectives, is compliant and champions the end user.
- Proofread, edit and, where required, rewrite content that connects with the diverse workforce we support.
- Become an influencer who makes an impact through the production of various content.
- Provide advice, guidance and training to stakeholders on effective communications.
- Evaluate and measure results of communication campaigns with the team and improve where necessary.
Additionally, you may be required to project manage / coordinate end-to-end assignments/engagements and present new campaign/communication ideas to a wide group of stakeholders.
- Minimum of three to five years of PR experience especially in content writing or in internal
communications, advantageous if experience is in both areas mentioned.
- Adaptability to different writing styles
- English writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Experience in creating effective communication materials, including presentations, and collaterals
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to define clear goals and track progress
- Experience in working within a matrix organization structure, across multiple markets and influencing different internal and external stakeholders
- An all-round make-it-happen team attitude
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly learn new tools and processes
What We Offer
- Be part of a dynamic and exciting data-driven multinational team in a successful and fast-growing tech company
- A clearly defined career path will help you to continuously develop your skills.
- The chance to propose ideas to improve operations based on data and have an impact on the customer experience
- Health insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Discount for Agoda employee booking on Agoda.com
#bangkok #3 #LI-SM3
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.