Senior Product Designer, Trips (Bangkok Based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
We believe in making it easier for everyone to experience the world.
The Product Design team is passionate about delighting our millions of users, we want Agoda to be the best place for our travelers to book their travel plans. Our users deserve captivating experiences, and we want to build an amazing product that will make it easier to engage with all that is magnificent about Agoda!
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be joining a team that’s passionate about making Agoda the best place to book your next trip. You will be transforming original concepts into compelling user experiences that resonate with a global audience. We are looking for you to help craft the holistic vision that defines the traveler experience for planning and booking their trip across our various funnels, such as Flights, Accommodation and Activities.
What’s product design like at Agoda?
Typically, product designers at Agoda work alongside a product manager, 6-8 engineers, researchers, and cross-functional partners. Together they drive their own segment of Agoda, deliver solutions to problems and get feedback directly from users and internal partners.
Day to day, it looks like:
- As a Senior Product Designer on the Trips team, you will play a key role to craft a holistic customer experience that is easy-to-use, trustworthy and delightful
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define the future vision and product strategy
- Work within ambiguous and complex problem spaces, building 0-1 products
- Work out the UX strategy in discovery phase projects and help to define product requirements
- Gain insights through research by benchmarking Agoda vs our competitors, identifying user needs and quantifying user behavior through user interaction data
- Translate research findings into tangible product improvements
- Lead the end-to-end process and provide mentorship for the design team on visual design, interaction design, and product thinking
- A strong approach towards design through experimentations and optimization to achieve desired outcomes
- Present your work to peers and leadership, async and in-person
- Lead weekly design critiques, workshops, all hands, and squad meetings
- Champion cohesion and consistency in UX design that unites a growing family of products/features
- Be a strategic leader with a vision in how to implement experiences that represent the most customer-centric intersection between design, business, content, and technology.
This means you have a track record of:
- Successfully working in a product team, shipping complex products and collaborating successfully with stakeholders to achieve key results in ambiguous spaces
- Working in an agile development process
- A strong approach towards design through experimentations and optimization to achieve valuable outcomes
- Using qualitative and quantitative insights to inform design decisions
- Pitching, getting buy-in, leading and pivoting initiatives
- Leading discovery and ideation workshops and align the group around a vision and approach to build 0-1 products
- Crafting sophisticated flows and customer journeys
- Thinking at a system level, not just interface elements or pages
- Good eye for design and strong visual UI skills
- Regularly making use of your soft skills: listening, negotiating, decision-making
- Balancing multiple priorities and successfully delivering in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Qualities we value in designers:
- Effective articulation of ideas, design decisions and solutions
- Leading collaboration with your stakeholders across design, product, engineering & research to achieve successful business and customer outcomes
- Expressing feedback with kindness and candor
- Embracing ambiguity and possessing a healthy curiosity
- Contribution to our culture: motivation, optimism, quality, integrity
- Experience in travel products is a plus
#bangkok #sydney #singapore #taipei #melbourne #hongkong #shanghai #beijing #tokyo #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #boston #losangeles #toronto #vancouver #chicago #sandiego #washdc #miami #austin #berlin #london #stockholm #paris #dublin #prague #amsterdam #barcelona #brussels #copenhagen #vienna #munich #oslo #madrid #milan #hamburg #helsinki #rome #budapest #warsaw #bucharest #krakow #ART #DSGN #Hungary #Portuguese #Portugal #Brazil #Austria #Belgium #Bulgaria #Croatia #Cyprus #Czech Republic #Denmark #Estonia #Finland #France #France #Greece #Ireland #Italy #Latvia #Lithuania #Luxembourg #Malta #Netherlands #Poland #Romania #Slovakia #Slovenia #Spain #Sweden
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.