Analytics Manager – Pricing Strategy/Chain Wholesale Distribution (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
We are seeking a manager position in our Strategic Partnerships department to support the direction and growth of Chain Wholesale partnerships. In this role, you will be actively innovating and supporting Central Team initiatives across Agoda’s core markets. In this role, you’ll get to:
- Strategy: Conduct analyses to identify changes needed to project strategy, formulating findings and making recommendations.
- Data analysis: analyze data (extracting, exploring, challenging data, forming hypothesis & building a structured analysis)
- Cross-functional projects: Work with Account Managers, and other teams (Travel Distribution, Key Accounts, Product, Marketing, supply, finance, etc.) to drive profitable growth.
- Data & tools: Process optimization of existing business flows through innovation and automation to improve performance and support decision making.
- Performance reporting: Preparing updates on business performance, proposals, and recommendations to senior management.
- Innovation: contribute towards growing the chain wholesale business for Agoda by identifying business needs and driving development of features, experiments etc.
- 4+ years’ experience in consulting, data analytics, strategy, business intelligence or other relevant fields.
- Ability to leverage analytics to break down ambiguous problems and come up with recommendations. Ability to write in SQL.
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions, and ability to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals.
- Growth mindset and excited to work on a variety of functional areas
- Entrepreneurial and not afraid to be hands-on on the work
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) with ability to work well across multiple stakeholders
It’s great if you have:
- Strong problem solving, numerical and analytical skills.
- Adaptable, results-oriented and a great team-player.
*** This role will be based in Bangkok Office; relocation support will be provided***
#LI-PT1 #3 #4 #cnsl #stra #prjm #singapore #taipei #kualalumpur #jakarta #hongkong #hcmc #hanoi #manila #bangkok #ANLS
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.