Partners Team Lead – TaipeiApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Growth and Accelerator Team
Growth and Accelerator is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s emerging and high-growth accommodation partners. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new products to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and services and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As a Senior Partners Team Lead/Partners Team Lead, your key objective will be growing the coverage and quality of Agoda’s supply network. You will manage a team that take care of a large portfolio of emerging and high growth supply partners and assist in partnership related functions at scale.
- Manage a team of (Guidance note: TL 1-10, STL 1-14) Outbound Associates, Team Captains and/or Partner Executives who contact emerging and high growth supply partners to highlight revenue growth opportunities, respond to partner requests, and onboard new partners.
- Contribute to shaping plan, strategy and direction of Growth and Accelerator Team and ensure alignment and achievement of both regional and country growth target
- Provide constructive feedback – Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success
- Cultivate an environment where team members are empowered and demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and belonging
- Manage project sprints and ensure appropriate processes, plan and execution is delivered
- Ensure efficient communication with partners through various communication methods including phone, email, messaging, and webinars
- Oversee the prioritization of team daily tasks, monitor results and track progress in internal systems
- Improve team operational processes and manage supporting resources
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in operational, strategy or execution role
- Understands, demonstrates and can coach/train others on business development skills
- Minimum 3 years of senior supervisory/team management experience
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive teams and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and strong emotional intelligence
- Excellent language proficiency in English and local languages
#Taipei #BD #Leadership #LI-RL1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.