Associate Director- Customer Experience (Based in BKK/KL)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
This role will be based in Bangkok, Thailand OR Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – Relocation Provided
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
The CEG Customer Service Teams (CST) deliver globally language teams are organized into a ‘language region’ structure to drive accountability, operational rigor, and cultural connection on a more local scale. As a Head of the Customer Experience team, you will lead a team that identifies and targets improvement opportunities in our end to end customer journeys and will lead change in order to support CEG’s customer satisfaction strategy.
As a leader in the team, you play a crucial role in developing the teams’ culture and environment through supporting and coaching individual contributors.
This role will also play a significant part in connecting with cross departmental stakeholders to support and co-create plans to successfully implement global change initiatives in our Customer Experience Group (CEG).
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Establish operational rhythms and structures and collaborating with other cross-functional teams to ensure that projects aiming at improving the Agoda customer experience are initiated, planned for and implemented successfully
- Ensure CEG readiness and stakeholder alignment to support Agoda’s customer experience transformation initiatives by working with other teams in CEG as well as different functions within Agoda (Product, Marketing, Strategic Partnership, Partner Services, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Co-lead on selected cross CEG department projects or initiatives on behalf of the Customer Experience team
- Seek and drive improvements in how CST works together with support teams to deliver better results together
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to identify projects to optimize/improve our approach, work towards consistency across CEG while ensuring local nuances are recognized.
- Communicate and update operations teams on initiative progress, what is coming up, and metrics on key cross-CEG and Agoda outcomes.
- Manage team performance by motivating, encouraging your team and providing coaching to improve individual and team’s performance.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Significant service and leadership experience
- Strong communication skills in English, conceptual understanding, and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Professional experience in Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Eagerness to pitch new ideas, take initiatives, and look for opportunities for improvements
- Capacity to handle multiple projects effectively within different timelines
- Ability to strategize, design and execute towards ambitious goals, and generate creative new approaches to solving business problems
- A collaborative approach to work across functions and levels across departments and ensure a productive work culture
- Ability to analyze business challenges with a data-driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
- A high degree of self-sufficiency, to ‘take ownership’, and do so with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Comfort with high uncertainty and experimentation culture
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience in a contact center environment
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Experience in strategic or management consulting
#SDM #MGMT #CUST #4 #Kualalumpur #bangkok # #bangalore #dubai #newdelhi #bangalore #manila
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.