RPA Analyst (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, we also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda’s business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
As a RPA developer, you are responsible for development, performance, and scaling of our RPA landscape. You will work with process analyst and subject matter expert to make successful automation projects using RPA platform. You will also be responsible for making technical decisions within a team and for driving end-to-end process automations to deliver stable RPA solutions which meet the business requirements and organizational efficiency.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Work as an Automation developer in Analyst role for the Finance systems team.
- Design the automation solution, including selection of integration technologies that support scalability, auditability, monitoring, and exception management.
- Manage the build, test and deploy life cycle.
- Design Blue Prism process solutions per standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions
- Support implemented automations, delivering support services.
- Preparation and facilitation of user acceptance testing.
- Understand automation infrastructure architecture.
- Develop innovative approaches to complex issues.
- Leveraging agile project delivery experience to influence project planning and delivery to achieve project goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to independently deliver without significant senior support/escalation.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-4+ years of experience designing and developing RPA and automation solutions (using Blue Prism) preferably in financial services
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing solutions incorporating robotic process automation tools that include Blue Prism (primary) and Power Automate (secondary)
- Experience in delivering end-to-end technology solutions using RPA
- Experience developing and consuming API’s
- Experience in managing financial systems operations (specifically ERP system)
- Understanding of database concepts and information models, Experience with SQL
- Experience in C# and VBA
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Proven experience and skills in technical / business analysis using agile project delivery approach
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant discipline
- Strong in Communication (Oral and Written)
- Familiar with SDLC and should know about BRD, SDD, TDD, PDD (Documentation) etc.
It’s good to have:
- Experience with Python
- Advanced MS Excel skills and macros
- Blue Prism certification
- Experience with OCR and NLP technologies
- Experience with Decipher (IDP), Interact or service assist
- Experience working with Oracle fusion ERP
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.