Senior Operations & Strategy ManagerApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Market taking care of: Global
As Operations and Strategy Manager, you will be instrumental in helping the Regional VP, Country Directors and Strategy Principal to define and implement country strategies as well as in driving the local implementation of global initiatives and innovations. You will also provide analytical support and strategic advice to Director level to solve complex problems and identify new opportunities.
You are an expert at interpreting and actioning strategic business goals. This includes project prioritization and planning as well as setting the relevant KPIs and motivating the team to follow through. You bring analytical acumen coupled with marketplace knowledge and a high level of operational savvy. You have a history of owning projects and are relentless in driving these through to completion.
The role is based in Singapore and reports to the Regional Strategy Principal.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Support Regional VP in regional and global initiatives
- Support Country Director in developing and executing country plans
- KPI planning, implementation and achievement
- Project prioritization and planning
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency of your team
- Support local teams on tools and operations improvement
- Be an ambassador for your countries to other internal teams
- Interpret and action strategic business goals
- Report and present to senior management
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5 years operations, strategy or project management experience required
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Proven track record in project delivery and management
- Experience in Internet, E-commerce, technology or travel industry experience is a plus
- Experience in Management Consulting is a plus
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required, MBA is a plus
- Team player with great collaboration skills
- Energetic and driven with Professional “get it done” attitude
- Creative and Innovative, adapts well to and is energized by change
- Working knowledge and fluency with SQL is a plus
#Singapore #Hong Kong #Thailand #Malaysia #Indonesia
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.